NeuroGraphica® Basic Course
Introduction to NeuroGraphica® in two sessions
The beginners class enables you to understand and install the basic methods of NeuroGraphica® in daily life. It is essential for further classes and consists of two webinars of 4 hours each. A supervision of submitted drawings is included in the second session.
All webinars are recorded and available to you in case you are unable to attend a live session.
Upon paying for the course, you will get access to all the recorded videos of past sessions and access to future live webinars. All participants get access to the private Facebook group for questions, exchange of experience and communication with the instructor.
The NeuroGraphica® Basic Course
NeuroGraphica® is a creative transformation method to solve problems in individual and group work. It was uncovered and has since been developed by the Russian psychologist, architect, artist and business trainer Prof. Dr. Pavel Piskarev and is universally applicable. After this practical introduction, you will be able to apply the basic algorithm of NeuroGraphica® to any of your own topics and find new ideas and solutions in no time with the help of pen and paper.
- those who are stuck in their mind and overthink to much
- those who still think they can’t create art
- those who look for an opportunity to visualize their imaginative pictures and thought patterns
- those who become restless at the thought of extended periods of focus and meditation
- those who want to take responsibility for their own lives
- are ready to embark on an aesthetic adventure
- are ready to switch off your head for a while
- are ready to look for an alternative mindset
- are willing to look at your inner maps and challenge them
- Introduction to the method of NeuroGraphica®
- A safe and independent application of the NeuroGraphica® Algorithm #1 and its variations on any topic
- Meditative time out
- Activation of your own creative potential
- Many new pens and colours in your life…
- Short introduction to the theory of NeuroGraphica®
- NeuroGraphica® line | NG alphabet | NG pattern
- The NeuroGraphica® Basic Algorithm
- The Intention Check
- Algorithm #1: Lifting Inner Constraints
- Variations of Algorithm #1
- Live-revision of drawings
- Intensive development of an own topic (Case)
- NeuroGraphica® – applications for everyday life
- White paper in A4 or Letter format (copy paper is sufficient)
- Occasionally larger paper (A3 or A2, poster)
- Drawing pad (larger than your drawing paper)
- Black felt-tip pens in different widths (fineliner – 1 mm), waterproof or document ink is recommended
- One broad marker with permanent ink (2-5 mm)
- Coloured pencils and sharpener
- Highlighters in different colours
Course completion and certification through IKP (Institut für Kreativitätspsychologie)
Upon review of your work in the live supervision you will receive the NeuroGraphica® Basic Course Certificate and the entitlements of the NeuroGraphica® Basic Course Graduate with Certificate mentioned in section 5.1. of the Service Description.
Registration and costs
After your binding registration and receipt of payment, you will get immediate access to the recordings of the NeuroGraphica® Basic Course, so you can start at any time. You can also join any upcoming live webinars of the NeuroGraphica® Basic Course and repeat the course for free as many times as you like.
All participants get access to the private Facebook group of this course for questions, exchange of experience and communication with the instructor.
Detailed information about payment conditions and the availability of the course content can be found in our General Terms and Conditions (AGB, available in German language).
In addition to the included group supervision, you can also book an individual 1:1 online supervision with Christine Schickinger. The price will be shown in the registration form.
Prerequisite for participation
There are no prerequisites – anyone who can draw a line, circle, triangle and rectangle can successfully participate in this course.
Course of Events:
The exchange of participants takes place in a closed Facebook group, you will find the link to the group in the members‘ area of our website. For the Facebook group, please submit a membership request on your own. All live webinars and supervisions take place on the Zoom webinar platform – access data will be provided in due time before the start in the members‘ area of the website. The recordings of the webinars are made available in password-protected presentations via the online video portal Vimeo, you can also find this access data in the members‘ area of the website.
Our courses and seminars allow for intensive self-exploration but include no therapeutic measures. By registering, you declare yourself willing and able to take personal responsibility for your experiences in the course.
If you are currently undergoing psychotherapeutic treatment or have recently completed psychotherapy or plan to do so in the near future, please contact our trainer, Christine Schickinger, before booking the course (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0049 89 7277 9443). She will be happy to advise you and can discuss with you whether it makes sense to participate in the course at this time.
Startdatum / buchbar bis:
10:00 – 14:00
10:00 – 14:00